Hey guys! I thought it’s be fun to start a “Five Things Friday” post every Friday. I thought I’d share five things I’ve discovered, question, meant a lot, etc. over the previous week! I will still include my Fitness Friday posts in this, just to make Fridays a little more fun
1. I am beyond excited to show my parents and Aaron’s parents our house possibility tonight! We are really hoping for good reviews from all, and that the basement could be finished. Aaron already has so many other ideas for this house it’s unreal. It’s also pretty incredible what his engineering brain can think of. Me? My thoughts are derived from Pinterest
Like this one. I want my bedroom to look like this!
2. I don’t see some of my friends as much as I’d like. This includes my 3 previous roommates We all live within 20 minutes of each other, but we just can’t get together too often! Thankfully, we are all substitute teachers, and all have today off! I will be meeting up with them a little later this morning to catch up at Panera, which is much needed deliciousness.
3. I missed the date the other day, but my wedding is 4 months – 2 days away! We have a whole lot left to do before that day! Most things revolve around finding a house and then moving into a house, though, which will be so fun! I can’t even explain my excitement to be married to my best friend.
4. If this gloomy weather doesn’t disappear from Pittsburgh anytime soon, I’m moving. Ok, not really, but I cannot take it anymore! What I hate even more than living in it everyday (since you asked), is that the river is never going to be warm! Last year we were able to go in the water in May and not freeze to death. This year? We’re going to be lucky if it’s July and we can go in the water! Be prepared for a complaining Heather in the summer if this happens!
5. Today is Good Friday, which is a huge day for all of us. Take a moment to be think of Jesus and be thankful for what he did for us. Still amazes me that he would take all of that torture to save us, but he did and I will be forever grateful.
My workouts for the week in Fitness Friday!
Saturday- 5.5 mile run and stretching
Tuesday- 4 mile run and abs
Wednesday- 30 minute Interval Elliptical workout from Melissa and threw in some random weights. I had a plan to do for upper body, but it included a lot of burpees, and truthfully, I just didn’t feel like doing much. I managed to do some bicep curls, tricep work, and some shoulders, but it wasn’t anything great.
Thursday- Kind of this workout. However, I had plans to do it exactly, but then I lost track of time on the treadmill, and had finished a half hour before I knew it. So, I just did all the other exercises consecutively instead of the run in between them. I also did some much needed stretching!
Friday- My plan is to focus on upper body since I slacked on Wednesday. I’m thinking HIIT Elliptical and some Tabata upper body. Anyone have good ones to do?
What thought, discovery, idea, question do you have this week? Anything to add to Five Things Friday?
Have you created a workout that you think is awesome and want to share? Please, share away! I love using and trying out other people’s workouts, and want to try yours out!
Do you have Instagram? What is your name so I can follow you!