Thank you all for your responses to yesterday’s topic. It is sometimes a hard thing to admit (and shouldn’t be), but so many of you brought up excellent points, and shared your struggles. I have read every one of them, and they all meant a lot <3
1. Tomorrow I am running The Color Run with Aaron, my cousin, and her friend! It will probably not be any strenuous running, but more of a walk/jog just to have fun with it! I am really excited, especially because it is 5 minutes from my house!
2. I totally forgot about this mug but found it at my parent’s house this week. Not only does it remind me of how much fun I had out there, but it’s just a big ‘ol tea mug for my tea addiction I have going on. Our house is about 62 degrees, which I am not complaining about at all!, but it’s perfect tea drinking weather
3. Aaron and I tried pazookies last night! So many people in the blog land have been talking about these lately, so of course I needed to try one! I made individual ones (they look really big, but it was a small cup) for Aaron and I , and then a larger cookie cake (let’s not get into how bad that turned out!). They were delicious. Aaron said I should have saved the rest of the dough to make individual ones all the time. Basically, a pazookie is a slightly cooked cookie. A lot of people top it with ice cream as soon as it comes out of the oven, but 1) we don’t have ice cream, and 2) I don’t really like plain ice cream.
4. I made a Starbucks run the other day to buy Aaron coffee that he loves, and of course needed a treat myself! It has been so long since I have gotten something at Starbucks, but it always tastes better coming from them
5. My mom has been in a workout funk lately since I am not home to push her, and haven’t been coming over as much to workout. She said she needed a workout plan that would last a few weeks so she doesn’t have to learn new workouts. Obviously I jumped at the chance, so now I am making her a schedule I love it! I’m hoping to finish it today! Told you I like making schedule!