1. I mentioned in Wednesday’s post that I have had my dad’s camera to play around with. It’s a really nice Canon DSLR camera, and I have been having a blast with it. I am a picture fanatic, but my iPhone has been taking better pictures than my point and shoot, so I’ve been rolling with it. Anyway, my dad thinks he is getting this back soon. I beg to differ
2. My mom and I are huge Black Friday shoppers. We usually don’t have anything in mind until the sale ads come, but we go for the fun we have. The past few years have been rough, as I don’t like it starting earlier, and I can’t help but feel bad for all the workers. However, this year? I will definitely not be anywhere when it opens. I am astounded and completely upset about the hours. Black Friday should be on Friday! It should be after we all enjoy time with our family, and the workers can do the same. I cannot believe that some stores are opening at 8:00 pm on Thanksgiving. So far I know Kohl’s, Target, Macy’s, Sears, KMart, and JCPenny’s are all opening at 8:00 pm. I am glad that last year I was able to get so many things I needed and hopefully still have fun this year. It’s really just ridiculous that stores would be open at this time. I’m sure if one of them pushed it back and went to 4:00 am on Black Friday, they would have more business than opening at 8:00 on Thanksgiving.
This was just my stash last year, minus the clothes and boots! Oops
3. Thank you all for the sweet, sweet, comments on yesterday’s post. They were exactly what I needed to read while we waited for him to come out of surgery. You sure do know how to make a girl feel loved <3 Thankfully the surgery went great, and they did what they needed to. In fact, his arm strength was already improved immediately after recovery! I know he still has a ways to go with rehab to strength the muscles, but that was an improvement!
4. This weekend is my race! Ahhh I can’t wait for it, and for it to be over !
5. I might be alone in saying that, but I am glad Halloween is done. Well, I still have a party tomorrow to go to, but I just haven’t enjoyed the holiday! I don’t know why, but I haven’t really cared about the costumes, or the candy (don’t worry, I still had some). It was just blah this year for me and I don’t know why!
I also want to give a huge happy birthday to my best friend, Emily! I was honored she stood beside me at my wedding, and even happier we have remained friends through everything that has been thrown our way! That includes the many states that are currently standing between us! I hope you have a fantastic day and are spoiled rotten! Love you like the sister I never had!