Marvelous Weekend for a Wedding

This weekend was beautiful. We had a snowstorm on Friday, followed by warmer than usual temperature. This marvelous weather was even fantastic because two of our good friends were married on Saturday.  I want to share some of the pictures I snapped because it was definitely the highlight of our weekend (ie: I hung out with my mom Friday night catching up on shows, and Sunday was spent lounging around and dinner at the in laws.. this is more exciting!). Chris and Bri are so in love, and these pictures captured it completely. I am so happy for both of them, and with them a lifetime of happiness!

IMG_5286

Two of our other friends who just got engaged!

IMG_5307

Beaming Bride

IMG_5348

Exchanging rings

IMG_5368

Don’t they just scream in love?

IMG_5391- edited

My family.

IMG_5404-edited

My groom. Winking smile

IMG_5423

The entrance video they had before the bride and groom came in was a song sung at Pitt, so they were really into it!

IMG_5557

IMG_5585

Yep, throw it in his face Winking smile

IMG_5597

IMG_5657

With the bride and groom

IMG_5746

A fast beat, polka type of dancing song came on, which had all the older generation up on the dance floor dancing. Aaron tried to get me up there to do it (he had no idea what it was!) but I wouldn’t go, so Brittany did. They were exhausted after it! Haha Such a fast and upbeat song!IMG_5756

What a way to end the night! We are so happy for you, Chris and Bri, and just wish you all the fun times to come.

Last wedding you went to?

Are you being hit with the cold spell or the snow storm (or are you lucky and in a warm area!)?

Comments

1. Looks like a gorgeous wedding and I agree, those pics definitely capture how in love Chris and Bri are. So wonderful! Bri’s dress is beautiful!

The weather has been crazy here too! It’s currently 54 degrees and tonight it’s going down to 7!
    Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat recently posted…What I’ve Been Up To LatelyMy Profile

2. aw so cute! looks like an absolute blast. weddings are just so much fun!
    Alex @ therunwithin recently posted…Rock N Roll USA: Go TimeMy Profile

3. Awwr congrats to the bride and groom! I’m such a sap for weddings — it’s the hopeless romantic in me. And we’re not going to talk about the weather up here… we’re just not :shock:

Happy Monday, lovely lady!
    Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted…. 29 things about my 29th birthday .My Profile

4. I am hit with the cold weather too and I hate it! I am definitely not used to this lol! Your friends’ wedding looks beautiful! The last wedding I went to was my brother’s and it was perfect! Have a good week Heather!
    Becky recently posted…Running, Family, Friends, and Food.My Profile

My cousin lives in Texas and she’s never ready for the cold, either! I laugh when shes wearing boots and scarves and its 60 out.. now it’s really time to bust them out! lol

5. It is warm in my area, but I’m dying for some cold!! Love that last picture of Aaron and Brittany, they definitely look like they are having fun! I would have done that same as you and not gone up haha I’m not a big dancer anyways.
    Chelsea @ A Fit LittleOne recently posted…Big News And A Recipe!My Profile

I love to dance, but add in 4 hours on my toe, it just wasn’t moving that fast! lol Lucky you are in the warmth!

6. Pretty wedding! Last wedding I went to was in October and it was at a winery. It’s supposed to hit a low of 12 degrees tomorrow here in Southeastern VA, which I’m not at all prepared for! I’m used to winters that stay above 40 on avg. so I’m not cut out for cold weather!
    Kelly @ Kelly Runs for Food recently posted…Catching up- back to the real worldMy Profile

A winery wedding! How beautiful it must have been. I can’t believe how cold it is getting in all the places that are usually warm! haha 12 is pretty low- I think ours is going to -5 tomorrow with wind chills -40!!

7. Aw this looks like fun! I can’t wait for my friends to start getting married so I can go to weddings. A family friend just got engaged but we haven’t decided if we’re going to the wedding yet. I haven’t been to one since I was like 8!

No way! Honestly this would be one of the first if we didn’t have such a large family! It’s always a blast having family weddings.

8. What a beautiful wedding! The bride looks radiant. I went to a wedding back in early December. There’s just something about winter weddings that I find so beautiful!
    Stacie @ Simply Southern Stacie recently posted…Marathon CountdownMy Profile

9. What a beautiful wedding! Looks like so much fun :) they lucked out with decent weather this weekend too! Last wedding I went to was my friend Hayley’s…i was a bridesmaid which was a fun experience :) I get to be in Danielle’s on my bday this year, too, which will be wonderful :)
    Caitlin recently posted…Spending Some Time On The Heater (and Other Random Events)My Profile

10. Love, love, LOVE your dress!!
    Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted…Weekend Wrap-Up in Pictures: Holiday StyleMy Profile

11. Looks like a lovely wedding. :)

We are headed into the bitter cold for tonight and tomorrow….as you are too I expect. Stay warm!

12. I’m in Alabama and our temperatures aren’t getting above freezing today…I’m dying! haha! Weddings are so fun! They always make me think back to my wedding.
    Sarah @ Sarah Sincerely recently posted…Weekend Wrap-Up #2My Profile

13. I love the picture of the bride smashing cake in the groom’s face, and her shoes are super cute, too! Weddings are seriously the best.
    Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted…scenes from the weekend 1.6.14My Profile

14. What a beautiful wedding! It’s always so fun to see couples that are really in love. What a beautiful dress she had!
    Nicole @ FruitnFitness recently posted…Marvelous in my Monday – family editionMy Profile

15. Love love love your dress! Perfect for a winter wedding!

16. The bride looks SO happy! I just love weddings. BTW, your dress is super cute and looks great on you. Where did you get it? This may sound weird, but can you send a little snow to Oregon? We need it to avoid a dry and high risk fire season!
    Kristen @ Glitter and Dust recently posted…10 Miles, New Term, and a Grinding KneeMy Profile

Thanks so much, Kristen! My dress is from Target a few years ago. I wish I could send some snow up there. What about the freezing temps? Would those help ward off the fire season? Ha.. my cousin lives in Portland and I went out there in March. I loved it!

17. What a fun wedding. All you ladies & men look great! I love your dress – where’s it from?
    Jessie recently posted…MIMM: Cheesy Crab & Egg WafflesMy Profile

Thank you. You’re so sweet. It’s from Target quite a few years ago! One of those I forgot about but needed to find something to wear so it worked :)