Perhaps this logo is a bit outdated..
1. The cold has finally left us, and we are getting warmer temps! After days of struggling to just walk outside, it’s nice to have temps reaching the 40s (and 50s this weekend!).
2. Benson loves to lay on the water heater when I work out. It’s pretty much because it’s warm up there, but the second I get off a machine, he pounces down on me. He thinks when I’m on the ground (donkey kicks, push ups, mountain climbers, etc.) it is an invitation to come lay on top of me. Many of my workouts lately have included breaks for snuggles because he loves it. I started bringing his bed down and putting it on the washer where he will typically sleep or watch me run. The other day, though, I got off the treadmill and he jumped on the treadmill and laid down as if to tell me I was done and it was time to go upstairs. My workout promptly ended at that second.
3. Aaron and I are going on a date tonight! I’m not positive where we are off to, but I know it will be fun. I want to try to include more date nights. It’s nice to have a night off from cooking, and it’s nice to get out of the house, dressed up a bit (more than my yoga pant attire…) and spend time with Aaron alone.
4. I think I’m fighting some kind of sickness, but I’m not sure. Past few days I’ve been sick to my stomach during work and yesterday half way through the morning, my throat started hurting when I swallowed. I’m hoping a few relaxing days will do the trick to fight it.
5. Without fail, when I pull out my computer to do any work on it, Benny finds a way on it. Last night, he jumped up, and promptly laid right down on both Aaron and me. He loves making his way onto the computer so I can’t work, and the fact Aaron and I couldn’t get up anymore and had to give him attention. Ha.