Happy Friday, everyone! It’s time to fill you in on my life.
1. This week has been quite different from what I’m used to. I’ve become so accustomed to being go-go-go that I wasn’t really ready to stop! It’s been crazy just going with the flow throughout the day and checking things off the to- do list. It’s nice, don’t get me wrong, but it just doesn’t feel normal yet.
2. Aaron has off today as part of his every other Friday system at work, but he took off yesterday, too. It’s a four day weekend for us! Unfortunately, he has spent 12 hours working on the deck yesterday, and another full day today. Even laying decking boards takes longer than we thought! Hopefully by Monday we have the deck all finished! We cannot wait!
3. Who has become a fan of soccer for the sole purpose of the World Cup? It seems that is the topic of conversation everywhere we go, and everyone plans things for it, yet no one cared about soccer two weeks ago? Aaron is one of those bandwagon fans, and it’s crazy how intense he’s been getting into the games! Now if only the US could step it up so we don’t get eliminated!
4. I hit up the park last night with some of my college friends for a 4 mile walk followed by Rita’s Italian Ice. Honestly, that’s my perfect night right there. What I loved more was that as we caught up on each other’s lives, we were taking out time enjoying the beautiful night by staying active. My favorite thing!
5. I am teaching a yoga class tonight. Um, what?! I don’t even like yoga! The gym was desperate and needed someone, so I agreed, ha. It’s basically going to be a ton of core work, and anything on the floor. I mean, I have done yoga, but not an hours worth! Yikes! This shall be interesting!