25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I’m happiest when… I’m out on the boat.
2. …Especially if it… happens to be with a beautiful sunset.
3. I’ve always wanted to… travel to Australia.
4. My family and I… can’t go more than a few days without seeing each other.
5. I was a terrible… teenager to my mom. There was a year or two where we fought all.the.time. My poor dad. We would both end up in our rooms slamming doors at each other. Mostly me. Thank goodness that phase passed!
6. My first job was… working at Quiznos Subs. It wasn’t bad, but I always felt bad telling the customers their total because it was so expensive!
7. I could probably… not eat vegetables and be ok with it (except I know the feelings of not eating them. Let’s pretend those wouldn’t happen).
8. I stole… lots of ideas from Pinterest.
9. I was born on the same day as… Bob Saget (Full House dad), Derek Hough, Tony Parker
10. My all-time favorite film is… hmm. This is tough. I’d probably say The Notebook.
11. I do a pretty mean… job at baking chocolate chip cookies.
12. I’m still mad… Gilmore Girls went off the air. I always loved watching it, and thankfully just remembered it’s on every day! Woo!
13. I met my husband… as a freshman in high school.
14. I always knew I wanted… a family more than anything. For now, Benson makes our little family complete.
15. I’m not afraid to… sing in the car with Aaron, even though I’m awful at singing.
16. I make the best… buffalo chicken dip and chocolate chip cookies.
17. I have almost no… desire to cook a dinner if it’s just me. Cereal or eggs are where it’s at.
18. I always cry when…I watch sappy love movies.
19. I’m (now) loving workout out and running, but absolutely hated it until college.
20. I spent 9 years… at a Catholic school.
21. I wish my folks… were a bit closer to me so I didn’t have to drive there
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with Winnie the Pooh, and playing house.
23. I believe if everyone smiled more, the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand…wet hair in the shower. I know, pathetic. I pretty much freak out when I have wet strands of (my own!) hair on me or anywhere in the shower. Forget even cleaning the drain. I make Aaron do it.
25. Whenever Friends is on, I’ll watch it.
Answer these questions in the comments:
- I wish my parents…..
- I’m still mad…
- At 5, I was deeply in love with…