Weekend Snapshots

I managed to take quite a few pictures this weekend, so I thought I’d try something new and just show you pictures with minimal wording! Let’s see if I can keep to it…

Surprise flowers

Best surprise.

CostcoTrip to Costco

Day date checking out Costco to see if we liked it. We did!

Samples at Costco

Free samples.

Benny Snuggling

Aaron sick, Benny Cuddles.

Run

Morning run.

Boating

Boating Afternoon.

DinnerChicken Enchiladas and grapes

Salads and Chicken Enchiladas: Dinner

My boys on the deck

Late night Swing on the deck with my boys.

Goldfish Package is too small

One serving is too small.

Wine on the deck

Glass of wine on a summer night.

Teaching

I wore the same thing last week. Oops. Teaching class.

Aaron Hockey 3

Aaron’s hockey game.

Chai Tea Latte

Iced Chai Tea Latte turned disastrous but still yummy.

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cookies for Fantasy Football Draft.

That wasn’t so bad. It was fun using minimal words!

What did you do this weekend?

What’s your iced beverage of choice?

Comments

1. I’d say you did a pretty awesome keep words to a minimum. How sweet of Aaron to surprise you with flowers.. gorgeous flowers too :)
    Jessie recently posted…MIMM: We Leave This Week!!!My Profile

2. I hope that Aaron is feeling better! I bet those cookies helped :D If not, send them on over to me, I’ll put them to good use!

He felt a lot better Sunday! Not sure what it was, but it came up very fast (aka had to pull over the side of the road) and actually my brother got it last night while eating dinner. I didn’t even hear of a flu going around!

3. Fun weekend to me! In lexington they have a local grocery store, trader joes, kroger, and a whole foods, I am soooo excited! I am sure no one noticed you wore the same clothes….until now haha! Cookies look yuuuummmyyy!
    Tina Muir recently posted…Racing as an Elite; Crim Festival of Races 10 Mile RecapMy Profile

4. Looks like a pretty awesome weekend! I wear the same 5 outfits to the gym pretty much every week so it’s fine.

Kudos to Aaron, those flowers are gorgeous!
    Kelly @ Kelly Runs for Food recently posted…Adventures in LouisianaMy Profile

Haha I just can’t remember what I wear and when! When I do the wash, those clothes end up on top and get grabbed first ;)

5. Free samples at grocery stores are seriously the highlight of grocery shopping. EMBARRASSING. Glad you were able to go out on the boat this weekend–we had great weather!
    Erin @ The Almond Eater recently posted…Classic Peach CobblerMy Profile

The weather was great! Even though they call for rain all the time and then it doesn’t, lol. Not embarrassing.. I call it thrifty ;)

6. That looks like a serious weekend! I’m a huge fan of warehouse clubs, especially for parties and holidays. We made a Sam’s run Friday for my weekend birthday party. Plus some of the toiletries prices you just can’t beat!
    Julie @ Running in a Skirt recently posted…Lessons Learned: Food Blog Forum 2014My Profile

7. It looks like an awesome weekend! I love the picture of sleeping Benny. So cute!
    Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat recently posted…7 Fun Facts and 15 Inspiring BloggersMy Profile

8. Aw Benny is so cute :). And I love how you can take me outside with you and him not run off! I love wandering Costco, it’s just too fun and there is just way too many things! Well my boyfriend left on Saturday, not too happy about that haha but he’ll be back this coming weekend since he forgot some things, and I someone managed to find myself buying more swim suits hahaha they were 40% off and I couldn’t help myself. When I find something that fits perfectly, I kind of get a little out of control with buying. But hey, I’m catching up to you now, I now have 3 swim suits ;)
    Chelsea @ A Fit LittleOne recently posted…Oops I Did It AgainMy Profile

He definitely gets yelled at when he jumps down! haha he has learned that he can stay on the swing ;) Bathing suits are awesome! I saw your Instagram and they are adorable!

9. We love Costco and absolutely love their samples too! :)

10. Iced Coffee my absolute fave. My mom loves bulk shopping because of all the samples… she’s so excited when I go with her and share! Looks like such a nice weekend. :)
    Diana @sosmallsostrong recently posted…Marvelous in My Monday …Summer FunMy Profile

11. Can you post (or email me) the recipe of those cookies?? Thanks!
    P.S. Glad you had a great weekend!
    -Amy

It’s funny those are my ultimate go to recipe and haven’t been shared! I will have to get pictures taken and then get the recipe up!

• Great! Can’t wait to see it! I always love see other’s CC recipes so that I can “tweak” my own to make them “just right!”

12. One serving of Goldfish is most definitely too small!! I probably eat 3 to 4 times the “serving size!” They are just so darn addicting.
    Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted…A Kansas City Girls Weekend GetawayMy Profile

13. So they say “A picture is worth 1000 words”!
    Can Mr. Benson get any cuter? I am sure he poses for the photos! Haha.
    Favorite Iced beverage..definitely iced tea or juice..
    Elsie @ Sharing Healthiness recently posted…“Fitting in” the FITNESS WORLD. Where is your home?My Profile

14. I chose Costco over Sams or BJs because of the quality of their samples. No shame…
    Lara recently posted…Scenes from the WeekendMy Profile

The samples are UNREAL! I actually left and wasn’t even hungry because I ate like everything in the store, haha

15. Beautiful flowers! And that looks like such a busy weekend! Mine was very relaxing in comparison. We headed in to town to spend some of the vouchers we were given for our wedding and grabbed dinner. That was it!
    Mary recently posted…I have the very best friendsMy Profile