With the month of May behind us and June in full force, it’s time to take a look back at my monthly goals. I truthfully don’t know how the month passed so quickly, but I will be honest and say I didn’t work on these goals enough. I need to get better at working on them daily instead of just weekly or so.
But regardless! Here’s a look back at my May Fitness Goals:
- Drink. water. –Definitely still a work in progress! I am drinking more, but not all day and it tends to be early morning and then after dinner. Need to spread it out. It should be easier with the weather getting warmer!
- Exercise 5 times a week– I didn’t really keep track of the workouts but I know I never took off more than 2 days in a row.
- Walk or Run outside 2 times a week. – I haven’t been running because of the logistics of getting to the park and such, but I’ve done so well getting out for walks! We actually averaged 4 walks a week outside!
- Push Ups– 25 on my toes.- Complete! But not as apart of a workout… just when they’re done on their own
- Plank– 2 minutes. – Done. But, I didn’t practice and just busted out 2 minutes last night. Sort of defeats the purpose of a goal…
- Continue to eat fruits and veggies – Doing pretty well with these!
So there you have it! Doing pretty well with the goals. They definitely keep me accountable!