Well hello there, everyone! How are you today? It’s Thursday, so that means it’s time for some thinking!
1. Aaron and I are contemplating going away for our anniversary for a few days, just the two of us. Thinking a long weekend. Anyone have suggestions? Baltimore is near the top of our list, but we’re open to suggestions! If you have them, shoot them my way
2. Yesterday we had an appointment with a pediatric Cardiologist for Annabelle. Quick backstory- Aaron has Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, which is genetic (2 of his brothers also have it) so we need to just make sure Annabelle doesn’t or gets treated. I had a fetal Echo done when pregnant which was normal, and thankfully the Echo and EKG came back normal yesterday! Praise the Lord! Anyway… Annabelle was amazing. The echo took 25 minutes or so, and she had to lay on her back with a tech probing her belly and chest (basically an ultrasound) and she never once cried! She did come home and take an almost 3 hour nap that we had to wake her from for dinner.. haha
3. We won’t be having our Fourth of July Party this year and it makes me so sad! The township isn’t having the fireworks anymore due to apartment buildings being built in that location, and we decided we’d go big for Annabelle’s 1st birthday. But I loved having it!
Throwback to last year…
4. I’m 3 episodes behind in The Blacklist, and I need to catch up! On the edge of my seat over here…
5. I’m hoping to get my new site up MONDAY!! That’s if the whole transferring contents goes as smoothly as it should. We shall see!
6. Annabelle and I went jogging on the trail the other day and it was so nice. The trail is much closer than the park, but I was nervous it’d be too bumpy. It wasn’t, at all, and knowing it’s 5 minutes away is really nice.
7. The PENS!! Ahh you guys… tonight could be it! If you aren’t a Sharks fan.. go on and root for the Pens tonight We’d appreciate it!
8. We had our annual Deep Creek vacation planning meeting the other night and it got me so excited for vacation! Cannot wait to see my family from all over!!
9. Does anyone belong to Flea Market groups on Facebook besides me? If you don’t, you totally should. Just search your area and flea market in the groups section. There’s probably one near you! The other day I put in that I was looking for a cart cover for grocery store carts since Annabelle sits in the front now. I didn’t feel like paying full price when it wasn’t something that I needed. Boom, scored one for $10! Who can turn down a deal?
10. Anyone have fun plans for the weekend? We do not. Aaron is helping someone move and that’s the extent of our plans! I won’t be posting tomorrow in an effort to get everything ready for the new site!
Have a great weekend!